Published on March 21st, 2013 | by Craig Forshey63
Epic RPG Ravensword: Shadowlands Joins Android’s Party
Ever since Crescent Moon Games’s Ravensword: Shadowlands launched on IOS last Christmas, Android users have been salivating at the thought of this amazing looking RPG coming to the beloved platform. Their wait is now over as Ravensword: Shadowlands has become available on the Google Play store.
The sequel to Ravensword: The Fallen King, Shadowlands is an epic 3rd person RPG with quality comparable to console RPG’s, namely the Elder Scrolls franchise. Players will be able to switch between 1st and 3rd person perspectives on the fly as they battle highly detailed monsters, take in the gorgeous scenery, and interact with the denizens of the world in varied ways.
Ravensword: Shadowlands is an action RPG which in this game means combat isn’t based on taking turns or arbitrary rolls of dice, but on the players ability to dodge and attack their opponents in real time. The sheer amount of content in this game is impressive with features such as a reputation system, ridable mounts, quests with branching paths, pick pocketing, and much more.
- Enormous 3d world to explore
- First Person and 3rd Person on the fly switching
- Gorgeous and realistic scenery
- Ragdoll Physics
- Original Soundtrack from composer Sean Beeson
- Hundreds of items to use
- Reflex and precision based combat with manual blocking and dodging
- Various weapon types – Bows, Crossbows, Hammers, Swords, Axes
- Flying Mounts
- Tons of enemy types including huge prehistoric creatures.
- Pick Pocketing
- Magical Runes
- Item enhancement
- Tons of loot
- Plenty of armor upgrades
- Mounted combat
- Decision based, multi-part Quests
- Reputation and Jail System
Ravensword: Shadowlands is available for $6.99 on Google Play.
Google Play – Ravensword: Shadowlands