Published on April 2nd, 2013 | by Craig Forshey79
Lay The Smackdown Infinity Blade Style In Rockpocalypse
The Rock is back in a new free to play fighting game, Rockpocalypse. This new WWE sponsored mobile title stars Dwayne Johnson as himself.
Stepping out of his trailer during one of his many movie shoots, The Rock discovers the entire studio staff has been kidnapped by a terrorist organization. That makes The Rock angry so he sets out on a quest to lay the smackdown on those responsible.
Rockpocalypse plays like a poor mans Infinity Blade. Players will swipe across the screen to punch, kick, dodge, and counter similar to games like Blood & Glory and Death Dome.
- Take control of the Rock as you punch, kick, and slam your way through the crazed goons of an evil mastermind.
- Battle through four different environments and eighteen progressively harder levels.
- Uncover hidden clues that help unravel what happened.
- Improve your game through upgrades to health, stamina, attack, slam stats as you progress through the game.
- Select and upgrade five different combat skills to further customize your fighting ability.
- Earn in game coins to purchase weapons and clothes to improve your stats.
You can pick up Rockpocalypse for free with IAP’s on Google Play.
Google Play – WWE Presents: Rockpocalypse