Published on April 17th, 2013 | by Craig Forshey78
Gameloft’s Dungeon Hunter 4 Hits Google Play
Gameloft’s Dungeon Hunter franchise is back with Dungeon Hunter 4 now available on Google Play. Dungeon Hunter 4 returns the RPG franchise to its roots, fixing many issues fans had with Dungeon Hunter 3 by shifting the focus from the almost exclusively PvP arena style gameplay of its predecessor back to the proper single player campaigns that made the series so popular to begin with.
For those unfamiliar with the Dungeon Hunter franchise, Dungeon Hunter 4 is a hack ‘n slash Diablo-esque RPG with a heavy focus on loot drops and character customization. Players will battle hordes of monsters through an epic single player story, and when they get bored of that can duke it out with other adventurers online through a deathmatch or PvP style mode.
As is the trend in mobile gaming of late, Dungeon Hunter 4 is a free to play title. Gameloft has received a good deal of criticism for the way it has implemented in app purchases in the title. A prime example being that in order to obtain healing potions, the only two ways players have is to either wait for a free one every few hours or purchase one with real money. As you can imagine, this has a big impact on the gameplay.
- Hack your way through an EPIC STORYLINE & a dark fantasy adventure
- SLASH hundreds of enemies and massive bosses
- LOOT countless items
- Choose from 4 types of warriors with unique combat styles
- UPGRADE your battle skills
- CUSTOMIZE, craft and charm your gear
- Throughout the game, unveil the mysteries surrounding your warriors
- Fight along your friends in the CO-OP arenas
- Show off your battle skills in the action-packed PVP mode
- Gather up and fight other warriors in TEAM DEATHMATCH games
You can pick up Gameloft’s latest entry in the Dungeon Hunter franchise for free on Google Play.
Google Play – Dungeon Hunter 4