Published on April 30th, 2013 | by Craig Forshey83
Djinnworks Releases Stick Stunt Biker 2
Stick Stunt Biker has been a great success for independent developer Djinnworks, its been downloaded millions of times and has been featured in the top games categories of both Google’s Play and Apple’s App stores. The Trials HD-esque motorcross racer challenged players with unforgiving precision based gameplay and saw regular content updates. Djinnworks is back with a sequel to their hit biking game, aptly titled Stick Stunt Biker 2. Stick Stunt Biker 2 builds on the groundwork lain by its predecessor with a completely revamped engine, new gameplay mechanics, and a more refined art style.
Trick racing is still the games focus but there are now crazy environmental hazards to deal with as well. Disappearing platforms, giant buzzsaws, and collapsing trees will test the players ability to master control of their motorcycle. Each course in Stick Stunt Biker 2 must be completed in a set amount of time to earn enough stars and unlock the next level. The time based gameplay system encourages players to find ways of beating their track record anyway they can.
Stick Stunt Biker 2 ditches the doodle art of its predecessor for more appealing “Limbo” style graphics, giving the character and his surroundings a slightly gloomy feel. To add to the spooky vibe, players will now automatically compete against their ghost when replaying previously completed tracks. A full set of achievements has also been added.
- More than 50 beautiful designed tracks
- Get up to 3 stars on each track
- Fully physic enabled bike and physic enabled player for spectacular crashes
- Different unique amazing atmospheric locations, from relaxing landscapes to scary forests
- Various bikes to unlock including Speed Bike, Chopper, Police Bike, Future Bike, etc. each one with different physics and bike shocks
- Amazing obstacles to avoid including see-saw, carnivorous plants, traps, oil barrels, destructible glass, elevators, etc.
- Get achievements for special stunts
- Race against your ghost
- Directly compare to your friends and all other players with the builtin leaderboard
- Tilt or button controls, whichever you prefer
Fans of Trials HD style motorcross games will find plenty to like about Stick Stunt Biker 2. You can pick it up for free on Google Play.
Google Play – Stick Stunt Biker 2