Published on June 20th, 2013 | by Craig Forshey0
Oversized Physics Platformer Fatty Arrives Early
Independent developer Coatsink Software, best known for its hit titles Pinch 2 and The Wild Kingdoms, has a nice surprise for everyone this morning in the form of an early release of its anticipated physics based platfomer Fatty. Bringing with it addicting run ‘n jump gameplay and a bizarre sense of humor, Fatty is a fresh, unique, and challenging take on the tired endless runner genre.
The physics based gameplay in Fatty is both intuitive and dynamically generated, giving Coatsink Software’s intriguing new platformer endless replay value. Players will bounce their way through gorgeously animated environments, avoiding traps like weight reducing gym trainers and scoring massive combos by eating every piece of food they find while flattening everything else in sight. An achievement based mission structure combined with tons of cool unlockables like a jetpack give this silly runner highly addicting gameplay.
- Appealing characters and an original, amusing concept
- Intuitive and addictive gameplay built specifically for touch-screen devices
- Randomly and dynamically generated terrain
- 3 different gameplay modes
- Missions and achievements to ensure a constant challenge
- 28 Achievements for completionists, and Leaderboards for competitive players.
- Original Music and Sound Effects from award-winning composers
Fatty is terrific fun and a refreshing change for the endless genre, you can pick it up for $.99 on Google Play.