Published on July 19th, 2013 | by James Maxwell0
Only You Can Fight Forests With Jack Lumber
Jack Lumber’s granny has just been killed by a tree. What’s Jack going to do about it? Well, he’s going to avenge her death of course. He’s going to destroy any tree that gets in his way, and he’ll do that with the aid of his fantastic time-altering super power. Slowing down time is essential if you’re going to decimate this forest.
The gameplay in Jack Lumber revolves around cutting up peices of trees as quickly as possible, while also doing it in the most stylish way. Along the way you’ll encounter a variety of different logs and objects, which will keep the gameplay fresh. There are even cute little forest creatures that you’re going to have to look out for.
Jack Lumber has already received positive reviews from some of the most dependable game sites on the web. Kotaku, IGN, Giant Bomb, and Gamezebo are just a few that have said good stuff about JL, so you know it’s got to be worth checking out.
Do you have what it takes to avenge the death of your granny?
- Chug the blood of your foes; drink Granny’s magical syrups to enhance your log-chopping powers.
- Stack beards like you’d stack a pile of flapjacks; more beards add more challenge!
- Poke at the adorable forest animals living in your cabin after you’ve destroyed their forest homes.
- Unlock Infinitree Mode; chop till you drop!
- Pining for puns? Yule love the quirky humor and piles of puns packed into Jack Lumber (alliteration is a bonus!)
- Unlockable missions, player driven challenges, and inventive syrup power-up combos make replaying this game a real tree-t.
Jack Lumber is one seriously impressive looking game. It’s quite apparent that Owlchemy Labs has put a lot of effort into creating a unique puzzle game that is filled with fantastic humor and an absolutely stunning art style. The game is priced at $3.99 on Google Play, and I’m thinking it looks well worth every penny. Log roll over to Google Play to check out this one.