Published on July 23rd, 2013 | by Craig Forshey0
Relive An Arcade Classic With Titan: Escape The Tower
The second game in Anuman Interactive’s Joystick Replay series of retro remakes, Titan: Escape The Tower, has arrived on Android with plenty of nostalgic brick breaking in tow. Originally released in 1988, the original Titan was an imaginative spin on the tried and true breakout formula that introduced adventure style elements to the genre. Titan: Escape The Tower retains the unique hook of its predecessor while introducing unexpected new twists and excellent production value.
- 80 diabolical levels from the original game
- A captivating futuristic universe
- Superb 3D environments
- An original gameplay offering varied situations (clear a passage for the ball by breaking the blocks with the racket, use teleporters, and much more…)
- 8 different universes offering their own specific traps and gameplay subtleties (Prison, Techno, Forest, Ice, Water, Air, Fire, Alien)
- With two difficulty levels, normal and original, this version offers the same conditions as the original game (speed, number of lives), with the added advantage of being able to save your progress.
- 2 camera positions (close-up and distant)
- 2 camera angles (overhead view, the same as for the original TITAN, and perspective view)
Titan: Escape The Tower offers classic gameplay, beautiful visuals, and the most epic brick breaking storyline we’ve ever seen. It’s available now on Google Play for $2.09.