Published on September 12th, 2013 | by James Maxwell0
Zombie Tsunami Splashes Onto Google Play
Mobi Game, the developer behind the hugely popular games EDGE and EDGE Extended has just released their first new game in quite a while. This new game is called Zombie Tsunami and I would describe it as being an endless runner with a focus on platforming elements. You start out each run with just one zombie, but as you run through the level you will find a number of helpless civilians are converted into zombies when you bite them. The main goal of Zombie Tsunami is to stay alive (have at least one zombie) for as long as humanly (or should it be zombily?) possible. The best way to do this is to bite as many humans as you can and build the largest zombie horde imaginable.
To add to the game’s addictive nature you will also be collecting coins and completing a huge number of missions along the way. Whether you need to flip a certain number of cars, eat a specific number of civilians, or destroy objects with one of the game’s power-ups (like the Super Tsunami, a giant laser shooting zombie, or an entire team of football players), there is a tonne of content to be found in Zombie Tsunami.
- Add as many zombies to your hoard as you can.
- Frantic flesh-eating fun for all the family!
- Keep going as long as at least one zombie is still running (and it doesn’t have to be the zombie you started with).
- Collect 8 different power-ups and bonuses to run further and destroy more.
- Turn over cars, buses, vehicles and tanks to eat the survivors inside.
- 300+ different missions to devour.
- 9 worldwide locations to stampede your zombies through.
- Optimized for all models of Android smartphones
- Featuring Blast Processing
This fun endless-running platformer is a free download from Google Play, and I feel it is well worth a download. I took at look at it last night and found myself playing round after round of “just one more game” for close to two hours. It is highly addictive, the game sports a tonne of unique charm, and it is just a lot of fun. Zombie Tsunami is something that shouldn’t be passed up.
Developer Website: MobiGame.net