Published on January 16th, 2014 | by Craig Forshey0
Addicting Arcade Shooter Tank Riders 2 Rolls Onto Android
Time to hop in the cockpit and roll out! Tank Riders, one of last years best arcade shooters is back with a new sequel called Tank Riders 2 that improves on the original game in a variety of ways while still keeping its signature gameplay style intact. This old school style shoot ’em up is the newest game from indie developer success story Polarbit, which has quickly made a name for itself in recent years.
Everything is bigger and better in Tank Riders 2. The most noticeable improvement comes in the form of greatly enhanced graphics that sport spectacular dynamic lighting and much higher polygon counts than in the original Tank Riders. This arcade shoot ’em up isn’t all about looks though as the arcade style vehicular combat from the original has returned in better form than ever. Rather than acting as mere mindless drones, the many different enemies of Tank Riders 2 respond strategically to your actions and each one of them has their own deadly specialty. Players have alot more precision this time around too as the physics have been greatly enhanced. Tank Riders 2 also features full HID controller support for devices like the Xperia Play, Nvidia Shield, and the Moga series of bluetooth gamepads.
– 50 increasingly tricky & taxing levels, with many more on the way
– Range of sinister enemy types requiring different strategies to overcome
– Varied mission types and objectives, including Invasion, Escort and Collector
– 6 beautiful environments, including Arctic, Desert and Caves
– Gamepad support, including MOGA (HID), NVIDIA Shield, Xperia Play and more
– Earn bragging rights with the global ranking list
Tank Riders 2 is chock full of awesome old school arcade action. You can pick it up for free right now on Google Play.